A reminder to everyone that FEC are setting up a public consultation booth tomorrow May 20th from 10-4 at Hornsey Town Hall. Here’s the detail on times, etc. as we have it: HTH Drop-In. (There will be another one on Tuesday if you can’t make it).
Do please go along and ask all your questions, and let us know what you think of their plans.
Particular areas for inquiry might be:
- Hotel use
- The provision for arts
- The provision for community uses
- The treatment of the green and outside spaces
- Plans for rehousing the workspaces and small business incubator
- Other likes/dislikes about the scheme…what is missing? What worries you? Anything? Nothing?
The AS will take these comments to FEC and summarise them on this website
The next big milestones are:
- A full planning application, with accompanying listed building consent proposals, submitted to Haringey in July. You will be able to tell Haringey what you think of these, and we will also make formal representations based on what you tell us and on what our planning, architecture, and legal experts think
- If and when planning permission is approved, the long lease of the site goes to FEC and work would be expected to begin in the new year
Keep up to date by following HTHAS on the website and on Facebook, tell your friends and neighbours, and help to shape the proposals in these final stages.